Summertime means trips to the beach, taking a swim in the pool, and barbecuing with friends. However, you cannot do all these things without a working car. To avoid any breakdowns this summer, we recommend giving your car some TLC beforehand. Follow some of our summer car maintenance tips below:
- AC Check - Air conditioning is a must-have on your drives this summer. At Four Car Garage, we can test your car’s A/C and check for leaks. If you need any parts repaired or extra refrigerant, we’ve got you covered.
- Battery Test - The heat can be harmful to your car battery. That is why we suggest having it tested to see if it can hold a sufficient charge. Our team can also remove any corrosion and ensure all cables are properly tucked away.
- Coolant Flush - A cooling system inspection is necessary for the summertime. To prevent your car from overheating, we can top you off on coolant and check your radiator, hoses, and other components.
- Oil Change - If you’ve got a long trip to take this summer, we highly recommend getting an oil change. It’s better safe than sorry to have your oil change done on time than too late.
- Inspect Tires - Your tires need to be in tip-top shape to handle the open road. After an intense winter, they might have endured a lot of wear and tear. Make sure your tires are properly inflated to the recommended psi.
If you need assistance with your auto maintenance for the summer, there’s no better place to go than Four Car Garage. Please give us a call or schedule an appointment online with us today!